As our protagonist awakes in this strange land, he’s quickly introduced to concept of Samsara; the journey across Tattva that all “Wanderers” must undergo to cleanse themselves of sin. Confused by this sudden pitch, our Wanderer also learns that this so-called “call of Nirvana” is not absolute; in fact, there are some Wanderers that choose to ignore the call in exchange for the infinite sexual & material pleasures – and dangers – that this mysterious afterlife seems to offer. In this foreign realm however, Wanderers are not the only residents. From the sacred gurus who guide Wanderers and the demonic Asurian tricksters to the monstrous manifestations of sin and the Gods themselves, Tattva is never truly what it seems. But in this mysterious world, where both the path of Sin and the path Merit seem to lead to their own rewards and consequences, which path is truly correct? And more importantly, which path will you, the Wanderer, choose?
-Added Content Pack Selection -Added h-scenes for all enemies -Added an extra h-scene at the end of Einya's Hidden/Alternative Ending -Added new interaction scenes between Saanvi and Lydria -Added a new NPC, Vari, who has a new route, 2 new game endings, and a conversation feature to converse with inhabitants as they move to Vatika. Also has a new h-scene. -Fixed various smaller bugs throughout the game that may have caused annoyances to players
1. My games does not have 1.4 content, what do I do? In order for 1.4 Content to appear, you MUST START A NEW GAME and select the "1.4 Content Pack" option at the beginning of the game.
2. Will older files be affected? Older files will be unaffected by 1.4 changes - outside of bug fixes - but will not have 1.4 content added.
3. Can I still access the non-1.4 version of the game? Yes, in the Content Pack Selection when starting a new game, select the "No Content Packs" option to access the "Vanilla" game without the added 1.4 content.
4. IMPORTANT: How do I access enemy h-scenes? In order to access enemy h-scenes, an enemy must first be the last standing member of an enemy party, and must have their clothes ripped. A successful Flirt/Charm/Tease attempt (through the Talk option) and the last remaining enemy will then result in the h-scene.
5. IMPORTANT: Where are the new h-scenes in the gallery? Once the last page is reached, keep clicking the arrow and the new pages will appear. They are currently not numbered but exist in the gallery.
ImagesVideo Installation help
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section