Fairy fixer is a NSFW Visual Novel (in development) which takes place in the universe of Winx Club! You'll meet many characters from the series like Bloom, Stella, Musa, Flora and Tecna, but also many others! Get to know yourself, uncover the secrets of the magix dimensions and have some fun with the girls while you're exploring Magix and other kingdoms.
- 3 H-scenes added (Not counting the parts with Flora and Bloom, you'll know what we mean when you see them)
- Added Gallery feature -> Replay all the scenes you've experienced.
- Added quest/mission system -> Focus on certain tasks instead of mindlessly clicking.
- Added Bloom
- Added Alfea location
- Added Winx outfits for all the girls
- Added extra magazine page
- Rewrote a bit of a story part including Stella's ring.
- Made the "annoying" rock clicking game easier
- Continuation of the main story
- Added new side character
- Updated the engine/framework (Renpy 7.3.5 -> Renpy 7.4.4)
- Many many many bug fixes
- Added Musa - Added 2 h-scenes (1 of them has multiple variations.) - Added a new location: Disco Dance (which is only open at night) - Added some Fighting mechanics/minigame - Added ability to level up in combat - Added random fight encounters at a certain location (Ghoul only for now) - Updated Stella's photo's item thumbnail - Fixed Tecna's and Darcy's art (Tecna missing her earring, Darcy's make-up)
- Removed the ability to switch locations while talking (mostly).
v0.0.2 - Added Tecna
- Added 3 new animations with Tecna - Added 2 new H-scenes - Added training minigame at Red Fountain - Added money display in the top menu - Added 3 new items to buy (Tecbot is still not available)
Bugfixes: - Graphical glitch fix with the nova scene - Android: Dialogue window covering "important" bits during scenes.
Other changes: - You now earn more money at Mooka's when you're introduced to 2 new drinks - Updated bedroom background - Compressed all images to .Webp format
v0.0.1 - Initial Release
ImagesVideo Installation help
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section