Dear users! The MEGA file sharing service has once again blocked one of our accounts with games, because of this, many games are now unavailable for download. We are currently negotiating to find out the reasons and to restore the account, we hope for your understanding and a speedy solution to the problem.
Melodic Dates is a musical dating simulator that features real scenes with real models and actresses, with a big progression for each one and a big diversity of characters. It features dates with real women where you can talk with them, give them presents and play original mini games in order to win their heart. Play with many women and try to seduce them and win them all!
v0.6 - Finished Jolie and Kenzie's paths - Added two new characters: Monica and Yang - Added two items (currently 120) - Slightly decreased the amount of money earned by going to work (again) - Fixed a bug where Anna's second video didn't play - Fixed a bug where one image in Nicole's third movement was missing - Fixed a bug where after going to work you're said that you've earned a promotion when you didn't yet - Fixed a bug where the player would unlock the fourth opus hint for Aimee when they should unlock the third one
v0.5.1 - Fixed a bug where opening the music gallery made the game crash - Fixed a bug where some images in Anna's second coda were missing - Fixed some typos
v0.5 - Finished Anna and Beth's paths - Added two new characters: Jolie and Kenzie - Added five new opus: for Aimee, Eleanor, Madison, Nicole and Sheila - Fixed a bug where Nicole's codas were not triggered for some game saves
v0.4.3 - Fixed a bug where Nicole's codas were not triggered for some game saves
v0.4.2 - Fixed a bug where Nicole's videos didn't play properly - Fixed a bug where Nicole's fourth gift hint was missing
v0.4.1 - Fixed a bug where Anna didn't have images for when she received a gift or the player answered correctly to her when at level 1
v0.4 - Finished Nicole and Sheila's paths - Added two new characters: Anna and Beth - Added five new opus: for Delilah, Eleanor, Lauren, Linda and Marley - Changed the way opus icons appear: now they have to be unlocked the same way as gift clues are learned in order to see its requirement on the girl info* - Added a new tooltip image for when the mouse is hovered over each opus icon that indicates where the opus takes place once you meet its requirements - Added some items (currently 118) - Fixed some minor bugs - Fixed some typos *A reminder that, while all the opus have to be unlocked playing the girls' movements or chatting with them, new ones will be auto unlocked for already started games if the player has played the pertinent movement, until all the opus are written and added to the game
- Fixed a bug where no new girls could be met if there wasn't any other event available at the weekend
- Fixed two minor bugs about two images missing
- Fixed a bug where Eleanor was not available anymore after meeting her - Fixed a bug where the game displayed images of Aimee upon asked by Eleanor about her height
- Finished Eleanor and Madison's paths - Added two new characters: Nicole and Sheila - Added Christmas, an event that takes place on the 24th and 25th of each month, when there are some special extra events - Added five new opus (extra events): one for Aimee, one for Eleanor, one for Madison, one for Marley and one for Taylor - Changed the order of some opus (might cause some issues at unlocking some of them for already started games due to changes in the variables) - Slightly decreased the amount of money earned by going to work (again) - Changed "Check girls info" button to "Girls info and replay" - Added some items - Fixed some bugs and typos
- Fixed a bug regarding Eleanor and Madison not having clues for their favorite gifts for some game saves - Fixed a bug where the game crashed upon promoting at job
- Finished Delilah, Linda and Marley's paths - Added two new characters: Eleanor and Madison - Added four new opus (extra events): one for Aimee, one for Lauren, one for Linda and one for Taylor - Changed the times a pad has to be completed to win the 'make a song' minigame from 5 to 3 - Added a hint in the girls' favorite gifts gaps on their Info tab that is showed once they give player a clue about those gifts (As a reward for starting their game in v0.1, those players get all the gifts hints for Aimee, Delilah, Lauren, Linda, Marley and Taylor) - Added a notification after the sixth scene of each girl saying that their videos are available to unlock - Slightly decreased the amount of money earned by going to work - Fixed a bug about the item "Sport outfit" making the game crash - Removed some items - Added some others
- Fixed a bug introduced in v0.1.1 where Delilah, Linda and Marley were available but with no content when at level 3
- Removed some items - Added the chance to save the game at the end of the prologue and a warning that the player can only save the game at the room - Made the shops never repeat the same item on their daily restock - Added the possibility of dropping items from the inventory - Added a line of dialogue saying that items in the shops change everyday and another one saying that women give player clues about their favorite gifts - Slightly changed the color of grey buttons to a more purplish one - Fixed a visual bug at the first mini game tutorial
14-01-2022 the english version of the Melodic Dates game has been updated.
ImagesVideo Installation help
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section