Your name is [Enter name] and you are 21 years old. You live with your roommates mom (relation can be changed ingame!) and your roommate (relation can be changed ingame!). Your father died before you were born, you don't know how but... We'll get to that later... Much later. On the day you were born, a meteor shower struck the unassuming city of Quiettown almost killing you. Because of this, you were prescribed to take pills that tasted like hell itself would spit them back out. This story begins as your mom drives you to your final check up at the hospital. It was the day that changed your life forever.
- Added quest: “Back to the doc” (138 renders, 3 animations)
- Added quest: “A new Uniform” (216 Renders, 2 animations)
- Did some balancing to the skill tree
- Re-rendered the “being born” sequence. Both Ruby and April now look much younger.
- Changed the farm flashback to “3 years ago” instead of 4.
- Added the “with dissolve” transition to 1298 renders. (All future updates will now show most of the images with this effect).
- Superpowers now cost 1000 EXP (instead of 2000). All other skills cost 500 EXP (instead of 1000).
- Changed the name of the quest “Supermarket” to “Oil for Nikki”.
- Added graveyard location
- Added Hospital location
- Added Quiettown Savings and Loan Location
- Added “Unlock/Level Up” option to the perks and Some of the superpowers
- Add 4 new perks.
- You can change your name, as well as Ruby and Nikki’s relationship in-game.
- Added “End of current version” message when all quests have been completed
v0.11 * more of a bugfix than an actual content update. Converted most of the png’s to jpg’s reducing file size by more than half. Added MAC version Added stars below relationship levels Made the character profile boxes smaller. Capitalised some i’s and words. Replaced sentences were the word “mom” is used to refer to Ruby with “[Rubys_Relationship_To_MC]” or just “Ruby”. Added the following screens/pages to the encyclopaedia Victoria Caesar Dexter Luna Added an idle animation to Luna in the “Supermarket” quest. Removed the “My father was a what!?” quest from the quest log since it is incomplete. Fixed a bug were the “Supermarket” quest description was instead showing the “Awkward” quest description. Replaced you saying "I think I’m going to have an early night Ruby." To "I think I’m going to have a lie down Ruby. It's been a long day." I did this because I don’t want you to have to sleep. Replaced ruby saying “We’ll talk tomorrow." To "Come and find me later. There's a few things that I need to get off my chest." Improved and extended the “awkward” quest a little bit. Nikki will now tell you WHY she came to your room/ wanted to speak to you in the first place. She will give you the “Supermarket” quest since it makes no sense why you need to go there to begin with. Also added a bunch more speech checks. You can now type in what you want Nikki and Ruby to call you when not referring to you by name. When choosing your first superpower, there is now another option which lets you pick both. I included this because the game is pretty short right now and I want you to be able to test out the two different superpowers without having to load a save so you can try out the other power. Made it so that the quest thumbnail also shows right above the quest description text box. Changed Ruby and April Fox’s age to 39! Changed Nikki’s age to 22 v0.1 First release.
22-07-2021 the english version of the Being Super game has been updated.
ImagesVideo Installation help
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section