This is a love story about how you found a woman washed up near a river who lost her memory and the trials the two of you face after returning to mend her life back together. As you are exposed to the elements of her past things become much more complicated. Following the introduction of the story it will be up to you as the player to navigate these dangerous challenges while preserving your love. Many people will need to die and most won't even know the reason why.
- Adds a new side job (Gym) for Claire Otherwise considered as agent training Will be one of the sources for increasing her skills needed for missions Implementing her skills into the game/story is still conceptual
- Side job (Teacher) updated You can now view the class and its individual tiers. The number of deaths depends on the Malice parameter (Now viewable) Orgasm count depends on the skill level of the class (Variable lowers Malice) Each student has their own stats which increase their chances of survival and sex skill When they level up their skills increase along with the teacher's pay Each student has a special trait (They affect their stats) The entire class can be viewed on a scrollable spreadsheet (name, tier, and special trait)
- MC job updated You can now see which direction this job is headed with the addition of a single team member You'll probably have next to zero willpower at the end of each shift, but you'll survive (maybe)
- 2 new characters are introduced to the game One of them is hot. The other one is really, really fucking hot. Enjoy.
- Introduces the beginnings of the Therapy mechanic at night (gotta keep your gear oiled) This is under some heavy construction The game mentions quick options related to this but they are not implemented yet
- You can now disable tutorials (leaving them on will keep you updated on the mechanical changes)
- NTR-heavy preference option This is the husk of a failed attempt at implementing an NTR-light option. Once I realized that a light option wouldn't work in every scene, it was obvious this would only piss people off. The heavy option remains for content that I view as inconsistent or unnecessary (Director's Cut)
- Character status menus are now live (finally) With the new character status menus come character parameters:
MC: Endurance - After having several anxiety attacks from having to hover to see the MC's endurance (v3.0), it was decided to show it directly at the top of the screen. - (If anyone feels this mechanic needs more pop, I agree. Please send me any ideas that you may have to make it spicier!)
Claire: Withdrawal - Increases over time if Claire doesn't interact physically or doesn't go on a date with the MC - If Claire's Withdrawal exceeds a certain threshold, Widow's Malice incrementally increases over time. - Of course, this will end up impacting other events later.
Widow: Malice - Widow's Malice determines many of her actions on side jobs, typically resulting in more casualties based on her level of Malice - (Later, her Malice may determine the outcome of her missions!!!) - Malice rises from story events, incrementally after the MC gains an affliction, and when the MC interacts with other women - (There is a novelty mechanic added already, meaning that the more the MC fools around, the less impact it will have.) - Malice lowers from physical activity, murdering people, and lowers dramatically when interacting with the MC.
Aika: Suggestion - The parameter has been added, however, no functionality exists as there can barely be any progress on removing the MC's affliction. - Progress is applied but cannot exceed 2*game day. (2 on day 1) (50 on day 25)
Ms. Okita: Work Performance - Work performance will, of course, rise when performing well at work. However, in the beginning, work performance is hard to come by as it requires Willpower. - Ms. Okita will involve herself with the MC when work performance is Low!
??? New Girl: Work Performance - Same idea as Ms. Okita, but the idea is to have her respond to high work performance. - I like the idea of rewarding low performance but the overall scheme is still too shallow for me. WIP
- There are more changes but this is getting out of hand. I hope you like the stuff. (y)
v2.1 - Returning players should know that my attempts to implement mechanics didn't go as planned. There are choices that alter the path of the game but interaction is still minimal. Sorry for the delays.
- About 30 minutes of additional content, excluding scenes that have been re-written.
- A plethora of cosmetic improvements/changes.
- 2 scenes were removed, 3 scenes were added, and 1 scene was expanded in the intro. The first scene removed involved the explanation of a mechanic that no longer exists within the game. The second was a scene with Claire and Sentinel doing something naughty. It was determined that this scene undermined one of the primary goals of this game and gave people the wrong impression about the relationship between the two of them. (Thanks JB08) Shout-out to salizor for helping me find a major bug in the story!
- Claire was toned down quite a bit, but do not think she has changed. The stakes had to rise for the MC when I noticed he wasn't under any real threat by the end. Claire's attitude had to be changed to fit the, now life-threatening, results of his encounter. If left alone, Claire's outbursts would just be pure cringe. Her dialogue has been changed in almost every scene following day -7. I also wanted to point out the reasoning because I don't want to give anyone the impression that I toned her down to make her appeal to a broader audience. This isn't me getting soft on you. Every LI will have specific flaws, and Claire is no exception. However, she'd never put her feelings before your health... Right?
Intro 1.1 - You can now rename Claire (wife) - Significantly reduced file size - Grammar fixes etc.
Intro Beta 1.0 Initial release
27-08-2022 the english version of the Brazen Sonnet game has been updated.
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section