3DGC, Animated, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Groping, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Voyeurism, Combat, Dating Sim, Humor, Point & Click, Puzzle, Romance, School setting, Strategy, Turn based combat, Twins
Info about this Android Game
A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex. Password from storage - 3985/0421
- Fixed a bug where a wrong render would show when buying from Derek, during his free-roam event in episode 4. - Fixed a bug in episode 1 where the chat with Josy wouldn't trigger a dialogue prompt during the date in certain cases. - Adjusted the difficulty setting for Brawler. - Added 2 unused animation to a lewd scene (rooftop , episode 4). - Fixed a bug that caused cheating to fail on the English test in Episode 4. - Fixed a cosmetic bug with Brawler with text messages after winning a fight multiple times and getting no reward. - Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash at the Save/Load screen if special characters were used to comment the save. - Fixed a bug with the phone that displayed your current affinity incorrectly. - Corrected typos Re-processed an animation in Episode 3 that caused GPU spikes for a subset of GPUs. - Added two songs to the main menu music list - Fixed a bug where music didn't play when replaying a lewd scene in Episode 4. - Added a tutorial for the tennis mini-game
v0.4.1 I hope those of you who got the chance to play the latest update enjoyed it!
I'm terribly sorry about the issues with google drive during the release day.
There was so much download activity on my links that Google froze all my file sharing for one day.
I really wanted to use MEGA only for this, but the file size didn't make this possible.
I did acquire a mediafire account that I will use for uploads in the future, too.
Next release will be below 4GB in size, which means I can use MEGA again without the issues I faced this time.
I have uploaded a new version of Season 1, check the changelog below.
If you already played the game (v0.4.0) you don't have to replay it, but it's up to you.
Changelog v0.4.1 Corrected typos Changed the scoring of the tennis mini-game. Fixed a bug with the quick menu that caused it to change settings when loading a game during mini-games. The quick menu is now treated locally instead of as a persistent variable, meaning that you need to set your preference in every game you start. Fixed a bug causing cheating in the English mini-game go to 100% completion instead of the current cheating boost. Corrected the credits list with missing supporters
If you find more bugs/typos/corrections, please let me know.
Season 1 (v.0.4.0)
Added Episode 4 that includes 2532 renders 134 animations 21 songs 14 sound effects
- Added a new dating app, Swyper. - Changed the design of the apps Chat and Call - Changed the design of the Bios app - Added 14 characters to the Bios app - Changed the design of Rooster app - Updated all character avatars to higher quality art
- Fixed a music bug with Envy's lewd scene in Episode 3. - Re-encoded all animations Episode 1-3 to increase the quality. - Fixed a bug where you would get a lewd text from Sage even if you didn't get her lewd scene. - Fixed a bug where one digit didn't show for the vault in Episode 1 if you played with minigames enabled. - Fixed a bug in Episode 2 where Sarah kissed you even if you lost the CUM-petition. - Fixed a bug that would change the visibility setting of the Quick Menu after playing Brawler. - Fixed a bug that would cause the choice box to be too small when deleting all save files and starting the game from scratch. - Corrected typos of Episodes 1-3
v0.3.1 -- Changelog v0.3.1 -- - Added Easy mode to Brawler and a way to reduce the difficulty from within the app. - Fixed a bug with cross fading of music that caused two tracks to play at once - Corrected typos - Reduced the image cache size from 1GB to 300MB, to accommodate for low-end PCs. - Added detection of modified game data that caused severe game breaking bugs.
-- Changelog v0.3.0 -- Added Episode 3 that includes 2289 renders 99 animations 17 songs 9 sound effects
- Added 2 new tile sets for the shuffle mini-game. - Added 7 new phone backgrounds, unlocked by making different choices in the game. - Updated the Bios app with new characters and made the code generic. - Scenes and Rewards can now be replayed/viewed from the main menu. - Changed the design of Rewards and Scenes menus. - Changed the design of the game menus. - Changed the design of the skip function and general GUI frames. - Changed the design of Save/Load menus, PLEASE NOTE! Old saves will look weird in these menus. You will have to save them again to fix this problem. - Changed the design of Quick menus. - Added modification of the Quick menus. You can now select which buttons you want to see, also if the quick menu should be enabled, disabled or enabled when hovered. - Changed the design of choices, tutorials and help messages. - Changed the design of all free roams. - Replaced the Brawler app and the story fights in Episode 1 and 2. - Added more options for the path mini-game to increase the variety. - Added 3 new main menu background screens. - Conversations and bios will now automatically scroll to the bottom and most recent message. - Changed the design of several apps and made them generic for future additions. - Removed the Notes app. The Save comment functionality has been added to the Save screen. You can no longer save a comment about your game. - Added a new social media app for the phone, "Rooster". - Redesigned the Math class. - Redesigned the English class and increased the timer duration with 15%. - Redesigned the Gender studies class
- Fixed a bug for the Maya lewd scene where Massive Chicks got the wrong variable. It would show as you fingering Maya in the relationship report even though the scene didn't unlock. - Fixed an erroneous answer in the Episode 2 Math test. - Fixed errors with the relationship report that caused the wrong messages to be displayed for Maya and Sage. - Fixed a bug with the music app that had the wrong path for the song wings.mp3 - Fixed a bug with the free roam at Isabella's home where you would jump to the wrong room after playing brawler or shuffle. - Fixed a bug with unlocking the Pet names app that occurred when playing the game for the first time. - Fixed several typos. Thanks for reporting them to me. - Added a prompt when stealing money in Jill's dorm. - Made the Vault digits, found during free roam, colored so it will be easier to spot them. - Changed music during tests to be less intrusive.
- Fixed typos - Fixed a bug where the special render menu wrongly hinted where a render could be found - Redesigned the money system (back-end only) - Redesigned the Scene gallery menu to include a scrollbar. - Removed the word Gilts from the first English test, to conform to American English. - Fixed a bug that caused Shuffle puzzles to be unsolvable. - Increased the timer of the Shuffle game by 25% - Increased the timer of the English game by 25% - Added a new App, Vault. Vault is used for both mini-game players and non mini-game players. It unlocks special renders. For non mini-game players, Vault unlocks the renders that otherwise would be unlocked through mini-games. - Added a button in the Preferences menu for playing the intro of the game with Jill again. - Added one new minigame. - Fixed a bug with the major DIK/Chick scale that would penalize the score wrongly. - Fixed a bug with the relationship report for the girls where a negative score couldn't be calculated. - A short report of choices you've made for each girl and how you get along is replacing the temperature system. This decision was made since the game is primarily choice based and representing your status with a score wasn't the best in terms of game design.
v0.1.1 - Fixed a bug in Brawler where adding too many skill points to a skill would crash the game. - Cheating on the English test has been improved. Words are now randomly selected from the pool of remaining words to find. - Added two words to the English test (Hilts and Gilts) - Fixed several typos (thanks for reporting them to me)
-- Changelog v0.1.0 -- First release Added Episode 1 that includes 1301 renders 51 animations 41 songs 31 sound effects
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section