Everyone is used to the fact, that Izuku Midoriya is a typical “true hero” that would do a lot for peaceand safety of others. But what if the story had turned out to be completely different from the very start? In the reality, where there wouldn’t be a hero №1, that gifted him his powers, but a cold, unscrupulous man, that counts on the fact that the main hero can’t simply deny him… What if we had seen a completely different Izuku – not so “ideal” and “pure”, but, at the same time, not a complete bastard that forgot what it means to be a human. (My Hero Academia PARODY)
Added 3 H-Animations with Mei (3 new) Added 7 H CG`s Added 4 new backgrounds Added 15 new art (Including H CG's) Added 4 small chibi-animations Added 4 sprites-items Added about 34 new audio tracks (sfx and bgm) Added a new art from patron to hall of UA Reskinned model of the main character Reskinned model of Aizawa Added 2 characters – Recovery Girl and Power Loader Redrawed positions of Uraraka and Aizawa in class 1A Drawed 4 poses for Mei model The start of the route with Mei and its development (the update is completely dedicated to this character) Added a system notification about end of every quest Added a simple mechanic for cleaning Mei development studio (the mini-game for her has been postponed indefinitely) Added counter for relations app Added a new easter egg for patrons Changed cheat codes Moved function "start from new content" to when update 0.04 part 1 started An art gallery has been added and the development of a background gallery has begun Added system messages to any actions with the bed Added hints for installing spy-bugs in the academy The message "Work in progress" has been added to all places that will be revised Fixed: Fixed a critical bug that did not allow you to save the game after completing a text quest Hotfix v.0.03 Part 2 :
Added masses throughout the UA Added a tear-off of the names of locations in UA when you storywise got to it (now all unknown locations in UA are signed "???") Fixed: Fixed missing chat with Uraraka in AirChat in "start with new content" mode Fixed wrong closed scene icon in the gallery with Uraraka (instead of sex scene hand job scene) Reworked the loading of locations in UA (now the characters and the crowd are loaded without delay and look more seamless) Removed Asui in "Сorridor 1A" (to be redrawn specifically for Corridor or Class 1A in the future) Fixed a bug in UA during training and some events, when the icon box and locations disappear, then you can not move quickly on the UA Fixed a bug where if you play from the beginning, you can open the same masturbation scene with Uraraka in the gallery Fixed a bug where if you start a new game, the gallery will have two identical scenes with Uraraka You can now get into UA at any time in the tutorial after the end of the prologue (future activities will be added in addition to the main story of UA) Fixed a bug where the map did not work in a certain event in UA (if you have this problem on an older version, just press the home button and the bug will no longer be) Fixed a bug in the prologue in which the scene at the TVs was repeated once
Changelog v.0.03 Part 2:
Added 3 H-Animations with Uraraka (2 new and one cut) Added 4 H CG's Added 1 cut art with Uraraka Added 8 new backgrounds Added 18 new art (Including H CG's) Added about 25 new audio tracks (sfx and bgm) Added a continuation of the route with Uraraka, which is intertwined with the main plot. Added an easter egg for patrons Added additional events to UA that will move the main plot here (so far only important events, in the future will be added to the routine) Added extras in the UA hall (in the future will be placed on all UA locations) Added notation for boxes of locations which of the boxes the active task Added counter for gallery Added warning message about the last mission in update after which you will not be able to go back. Changed game icon for phones Changed cheat codes Moved function "start from new content" to when update 0.03 part 2 started Fixed (from the last update and the test version of the current one): Optimized project size (less by about 150-200mb depending on the platform) Slightly changed scenes with sleeping/rest and waiting at home and class 1a Fixed when entering a cheat code for stats to reset all stats when you press cancel the level-up. Fixed bug with installing cameras (after installing the first cameras, you could go back to the UA entrance and the camera installation event would start again) Fixed Midnight's mission spacing
Hotfix 0.03 Part 1:
- Added the ability to move to the map from any point (if the event is not running) - Added ability to move to mc room from any point (if event is not running) - Added a box with locations for UA (now you can choose the location you want to get to immediately, rather than having to scroll to it from the start of the location) - Added box icon with locations in UA - Added a menu when you lose with further action choices and the ability to roll back to the last checkpoint - Added display of new messages in the AirChat for each character - Added an indicator of the possibility to write a message to the character in the AirChat and an animation for it - Added indicator-counter of new items on inventory icon (which takes a new slot) - Added animation to the inventory icon when there is a new item - Added descriptions for two items: Mei's devices and Heiz's trackers - Added a level up indicator for the mc characteristics application on the phone - Added transitions from corridor 1-A to ALC corridor and vice versa - Added a description to the grade levels in the UA app - Added missing art in conversation with Heiz - Added music in some places
- Accelerated transitions between locations, in the phone, pc, buttons on the map and more, because of which the game feels faster and smoother. - Fixed bug with battle combat, in which the damage to the character after losing repeatedly increased (this time for sure) - Fixed bug with text quest, when after passing it and loading saving before the passage, it broke (in past versions, this is fixed by simply restarting the game) - The checkpoint system has been redesigned and works better - Fixed a bug in the mc characteristics application, when the confirmation of the level was taken away points, if they still remain - Fixed some data if starting the game with new content - Fixed bug with incorrect display of the number of new messages in the AirChat - Fixed display of item descriptions in inventory - Fixed a bug in the cameras, where the picture of the SA lobby at night was distorted - Changed the icon in the battle from skip to rest and the corresponding atl animation - Fixed the number of Uraraka`s LovePoints in the relationship app (from 8 to 7) - Fixed a bug with the fact that after winning or losing battles you could open the main game menu - Fixed a bug with the quick menu animation being triggered for a second after end of battle - Aligned all the information in the mc characteristics app - Fixed a bug in the dialog with Uraraka where you could infinitely increase LovePoints to her - Fixed the manual for the combat system for the current version
- Refinement of the titles, with the current list of all those who support us (critical technical problems, transferred to update 0.03 part 2, so far it is marked "work in progress")
Changelog v.0.03 Part 1:
- 6 new backgrounds - 18 new sprites - 22 new art - Introducing mc to characters like Iida, Mei, Asui. - Root development with Midnight (Part 2 of Update 0.03 - root development with Uraraka). - Cut animations with Uraraka (transferred to part 2 of update 0.03) - 36 new sounds and music themes - Added ability to start with new content in main menu - Added gameplay mechanics for regular and extra classes (now it makes practical sense) - Added tests as a game mechanic in additional classes - Added text quest game mechanics - Added a tutorial for the text quest (in part 2 of update 0.03 will be added for combat) - Added timer gameplay mechanics (on the moment with camera settings) - Added chat mechanics with characters (now you can reply to characters in AirChat on the PC) - Added a phone app with grades (for UA) - Checkpoint mechanics added - Added 2 end-of-content marks(2 per game at this time) - Added the ability to "wait until..." in mc`s bed - Fixed bug with the fact that on weekdays you can not get in the UA (wrote that the day off) - Fixed bug with damage in battle - now it does not go beyond certain limits (tested on all platforms) - Replaced the main mc suit for missions with Heiz - Refined the system of in-game events to eliminate critical errors - Added transition for the characters during the dialogues (making them smoother) - Fixed the bug with the map (now you can click on the thoughts of mc) - Changed the link-invitation to the discord channel on the phone (previously it was a temporary link) - Bug fixes from testers(Mikitsuki) - Other bug fixes
Hotfix 2 v.0.029:
- Event System 2.0(improved flexibility of events, for example, you can't get into SA on weekends) - Added the ability to rewind the time of day on the map, not just in the room - improved the system of display icons for tasks on the map (now they appear only when they correspond to the time of the task) - Added notifications in the combat system (will prompt why a certain attack or hold is not available) - Added notifications for PC and phone - Added icons for tasks in the choice of locations (in the future will help players to understand which task leads to what) - Added unique phone background in the game for those who have cheat codes (if entered correctly, it will replace the old background) - Added significant tweets and discord to your phone - Some small text edits - Optimized game weight (reduced by another 50mb) - Backlighting when hovering over the icons in the gallery, in the camera app, backlight legend button in the task app
- New scene added to the prologue - Added new background to the prologue - Fixed bugs with display of character names in nvl-mode - Fixed display of legend in quests - Fixed name display in relationships - Fixed bug with opening Uraraka`s content in the gallery - Added new sounds and music - Fixed a bug with the patreon log in the main menu(inability to follow a link) - Fixed bugs in stats with the display of values with enabled cheats - Fixed sounds and their turn off time - Fixed bug on the map with the mission Heiz - Fixed bugs in the gallery on the Uraraka`s content
- The plot of the prologue has been changed - Changed Inko's model - Changed Azumi's model - Changed Uraraka`s model - Changed 5 arts in the prologue and added 2 new ones - Removed 3 animations from Azumi and replaced them with a new one - Reduced project weight by 150mb - Added ability to enter the pc in the room - Chat app in the pc - Camera app added to the pc - Added cheats app in the pc - Cheats to boost stats - Cell phone added - Phone app added - Quests added to the phone app - App stats added to the phone - Gallery app added - Gallery opening cheats - Added "work in progress" notification - Credits added - Credits, instruction on combat system, about and global gallery (will be available in the future) moved to the extra section - Added system alerts for cheats and in-game events - Fixed bugs with quests - Introduced display of quests on the map - Mistakes in the combat instruction were fixed - Fixed critical bug with animations(now work faster and without crashing) - Added sounds to pc applications - Added more sounds in missions - Added experience accrual from enemies and ability to pump
- Android Release Versions -Fixed bug with losing (checkpoint works fine) -Fixed bug with enemy's defense ability -Fixed bug with enemy shield breaking ability -Fixed bug with the ultimatum ability -Added ability to study in the UA (to time it there, not only at home) -Improved enemy AI (boss) -Added instruction to combat system -Fixed spelling and lexical errors throughout the game
- Added new music - Added fully complete battle system(with animation and sound effects) - Added sexual animation and art(HandJob and Kiss) - The development of the Uraraka Route - 3 new backgrounds(locations)
- Added new music - Fixed some not critical bugs - Fixed inventory item description bug - Android Release Versions
- System of day and night - Inventory - Map - 6 new backgrounds - 3 new characters - Completed prologue - Background sounds for MC home - Sounds for items and other stuffs.
- Fixed errors and rare departures - Fixed missing or blank lines - Fixed text positioning in textbox - Android Release Versions - Added Credits
- First public release. - 5 Characters to interact(3 – important, 2 - additionally). - 3 sexual animations(Handjob, Blowjob, sex). - Mac and Windows release. - Appealing to the players at the end.
19-08-2022 the russian and english version of the The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter game has been updated.
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section