You will play the game as Zack and Diana, two siblings who finally are becoming Rinets(warriors that can "warp" the reality to an extent and fight creatures from other worlds), and eventually will go on an adventure, fighting monsters, discoverying new races of creatures and fucking some of them.
This here, is a gift, and an experiment as well. I said in the past that the update will be in January, but the new programmer will onlky START by Day 10... so, yeah.
Okay, but what’s this?
This is supposed to be a Christmas Special... huh... play it and see if you like it.
“Does this have H-SCENES?”
Yes, but only at the end.
“Why did you even made such a thing?”
Well, I wanted to do a Christmas Special ever since last year. Also, I am using this to test those things:
- New light system.
- Animated big enemies using bones.
- New damage, HIT, HP mechanics.
- Rebalancing Lauren skills.
- Moving Rinets Quest database to other projects.
- Giving patreons side content like this.
Anyway, I hope everybody had a nice Christmas and have a happy new year. Thank you very much for sticking with me.
- Now every party member, inside or outside the party, will recover his HP/MP after each day.
- Golden slime Regen was reduced... now it’s more viable to kill him.
- The “???” monster from the cave is now more resistant to Acid.
- There are “Champion Herbs” in the Brand’s valley… a plant that may help if you ever fought a monster that uses the “shaken” condition. * Cough * The ??? *Cough*
- now, winning the fight against him grants you +1 GUTS.
- Fixed the Trap skill. Now it adds “Twisted Ankle” to the target.
- Josh now give you hints about the quests.
- The party is getting pretty big, so now the characters have the “Switch” option. It’s basically a quick change of characters. It only works if you have more party members than the active party though.
v0.11a About the update:
There are four different endings that foreshadow certain things that will happen in the future. They are NOT changed based on the trial result. There are no good or bad endings, only ones that serve the player best or worst.
As for the trial, there is not really a way for you to fail (game over, I mean), BUT a guilty verdict will have repercussions… As for winning, if the five judges give a not guilty verdict, you will gain Reputation.
Easy way to win: Let the guy explode himself then capitalize on the fear of the Brand.
v.0.09.00 What’s New in this update:
HINT: Being half-assed is never a good Idea. Remember our “commander”… It’s only being full renegade or full paragon that pays off.
Anyway, that’s all, I hope everyone enjoys the update, but not too much…(It was kind of dark I guess… )
v0.08.1 - Now you can synthesize and cook everywhere. (I changed that because I wanted to make the game more synthesis heavy... And it would be very annoying going back and forth some points, to do that). - Now you can fish! (Yay?) If fishing crashes your game, search for the NPC nearby the fishing spot, to fix that (Or start a new game...). Using this NPC Will erase all your quests (Not your CHOICES, Just their display). I will fix that in the next update (hopefully). - Now you can fight!(With bare hands...) Try the minigame at the INN! - Eating dishes, instead of random chunks of food, subtract all the hunger and add the “well feed” status. It also instantly cures the “Weakened” status. (If the vitality is too low, it may appear again when time passes) - Now the food icons will shows how much hunger they will subtract.
v0.07.02 - PRESS “U” TO UPDATE THE BATTLERS. SERIOUSLY. - (Everyone who played the earlier versions and saved before the plane of mirrors will have to do that…) - There is a new hunger system. Eat food and try tokeep your “hunger” at zero. You will die and get weak otherwise. - New characters and artwork. New skills and moves. - New peeking style HCG. I am going to use it again in the future.
ImagesVideo Installation help
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section