Take over as the teacher of ten high school students as they attempt to find their way through life. Manage and develop relationships with each of them in the fictional city of Kumon-mi. Choose how to spend your time after school and on weekends to best suit the path you want to take. Whether it be visiting the girls at their part time jobs, trying to convince them to let you into their dorm rooms, or just hanging out in the room with clocks at the local bar, there is always something to do in Lessons of Love. Please note, some things in this game may be meant to confuse or disturb you. But don't worry! Everything will be okay~
v0.19.0 Part 1 - 40k+ Words - 450+ New Images - 16 New Events - 2 Main Events - 4 Sana Events - 2 Chinami Events - 2 Maki Events - 2 Karin Events - 2 Wakana Events - 2 Osako Events - New Location (Wakana/Osako's Apartment) - Fixes/Changes for Older Content KNOWN ISSUES: - Maki's second event is missable, but not showing up as missed in her event tracker. If you did not get Haruka's Halloween lust event or Maki's BJ event, you are not able to do her new one. This will be fixed in 19p2.
v0.18.0 part 2 - 33k+ Words - 315+ Images - 13 New Events - 7 Main Events - 4 Ayane Events - 1 Lust Event - 1 Happy Event - New Music - Fixes/Changes For Older Content
0.17.0 - 65k+ Words - 700+ New Images - 21 New Events - 18 Main Events - 3 Lust Events - 1 New Animation - New Main Menu - New Music - Fixes/Changes for Older Content
v0.16.0 Part 2 - 40k Words - 400+ New Images - 16 New Events - 6 Main Events - 5 Yasu Events - 5 Touka Event - 6 New Generic Events - 2 New Character Profiles (Yasu & Touka) - New Location (Streets ~ Day) - New Location (Cathedral ~ Night) - New Music - Fixes/Changes for Older Content
v0.16.0 Part 1
- 40k+ Words - 350+ New Images - 15 New Events - 4 Ami Events - 4 Makoto Events - 4 Miku Events - 3 Kaori Events - 4 New Generic Events - New Location (Kaori's Apartment) - New Music - Fixes/Changes for Older Content
--------------------------------------------------------- KNOWN ISSUES
Accessing Makoto's new event chain on a Sunday will cause some weird stuff to happen to the days of the week. It should self correct. To avoid this, trigger the event chain on Saturday instead of Sunday. I forgot to lock that day out when I coded the triggers in.
v0.15.0 Part 2 - 37k+ Words - 375+ New Images - 16 New Events - 6 Main Events - 5 Otoha Events - 5 Nodoka Event - 2 New Main Characters (Otoha & Nodoka) - 2 New Character Profiles (Otoha & Nodoka) - New Location (Park ~ Morning) - New Location (Library ~ Afternoon) - 2 New Picture Messages - 7 New Generic Events - New Music - Fixes/Changes for Older Content
v0.15.0 Part 1 - 45k Words - 400+ Images - 16 New Events - 4 Maya Events - 4 Yumi Events - 4 Chika Events - 2 Yuki Events - 2 Sara Events - 3 New Animations - 2 New Picture Messages - New Music - New Generic Events - Fixes/Changes for Older Content
v0.14.0 - 60k+ Words - 600+ Images - 24 New Events - 6 Main Events - 7 Kirin Events - 7 Noriko Events - 2 Karin Events - 2 Niki Events - 2 New Characters (Noriko & Niki) - 2 New Character Profiles - New Location (Convenience Store) - New Location (Dorm #10) - New Music - New Generic Events - Progress tracker no longer shows events for Chapter 2 characters in Chapter 1 - Divider line added to character event pages to separate chapters - Texting/Nudes system implemented (For only one character right now) - Fixes/Changes for Older Content
v0.13.1 Part 2 - 45k Words - 18 New Events - 450+ New Images - 4 Rin events - 4 Sana events - 4 Molly events - 4 Tsuenyo events - 1 Maki events - 1 Chinami events - New music
v0.13.1 Part 1 - Makoto headpat crash bug removed - Ayane replay screen now functional - Re-coded all headpats to make them faster - Several spelling errors fixed - Rin once again properly disappears from the dorm after Cafe Mocha - Added cheatcode "lagfix" for any players experiencing lag after using the previous version's headpat system.
v0.13.0 Part 1 - 30k Words - 10 New Events - 500+ New Images - 2 Ami Invite Over Events - 2 Ayane Invite Over Events - 2 Futaba Invite Over Events - 2 Kirin Invite Over Events - 2 Haruka Invite Over Events - 5 New Animated Scenes (54 Variations Counting Outfits) - 5 New Generic Scenes - 8 New Character Profile Outfits (Pajamas) - 6 Ami Outfits for Invite Over - 6 Ayane Outfits for Invite Over - 6 Futaba Outfits for Invite Over - 5 Haruka Outfits for Invite Over - 5 Kirin Outfits for Invite Over - Headpat System for Ami, Ayane, Chika, Futaba, Haruka, Kirin, Makoto, and Sara - Fixes/Changes For Older Content
KNOWN ISSUES: - Ayane's replay screen is currently bugged and will not open. The issue will be fixed for the next update. All of her events are still replayable through her event page. - Makoto will crash the game if you stop headpatting her. You must pat her head 500 times. There is no turning back.
Headpat warning (Added 2/4/21): I admittedly suck at coding so the Patreon version of the game (Still not hosted here) has a problem with the way the headpat system is structured and I'm working on fixing it.
The tldr version is that excessive headpatting can cause your game to lag right now. Each time you pat a head, it's like another card being added to a deck. The bigger the deck gets, the slower your game goes. Not everyone is experiencing this issue but myself and several others are. I'm working on a fix now but apparently there's no easy way to just clear the call stack in RenPy.
v0.12.0 Part 2 This update is focused entirely on the long-awaited Dorm 7 and its inhabitants, Io Ichimonji and Uta Ushibori! You must be caught up with the main events in the game in order to unlock them. Their room will become available after finishing their main event chain. Changelog is as follows: - 16 New Events - 37k+ Words - 400 New Images - 6 Main Events - 5 Uta Events - 5 Io Events - 3 New Character Profiles - New Characters - New Music - Maid Cafe (Night) - Bathhouse (Afternoon) - 6 New Generic Events - Many Changes/Fixes for Older Content
v0.12.0 Part 1 (QOL Update)
- 5k+ Words (2 New Events) - 200+ New Images - 3 New Invite Over Costumes - 20+ Animated Scene Revisions - Guide/Wiki button added to menu - Winter outfits now appear in the dorm room once the Christmas events are finished - Main menu theme nerfed by 50% volume - Removed old/unused images for space - Coding/Infrastructural improvements - Several Bug/Spelling Fixes
Known Issues: - Missing cumshot image for Sara's Invite Over doggystyle animation - Makoto and Kirin's new lust events will only replay through the Replay menu. Clicking on the event titles will replay a different event. - Maki's afternoon generic event is infinitely repeatable as it kicks you back to afternoon instead of night once finished.
- 60k+ Words - 600+ New Images - 3 New Invite Over Animations - 23 New Events - 7 Main Events - 7 Christmas Events - 2 Lust Events - 2 Kaori Events - 2 Haruka Events - 1 Maki Event - 1 Chinami Event - 1 Secret Event - Loads of New Generic Events - Winter Outfits for All Characters - Event Tracker 3.0 (Replaces Old Version) - 19 Character Profiles - Scene Replay Mode Removed (Incorporated Into Profiles) - All Events In The Game Are Now Replayable - 38 Character Profile Outfits - Progress Screen Beta (Redesign in Progress) - New Music - New Main Menu - Fixes/Changes for Older Content
v0.10.0 Part 2
- 40k+ Words - 500+ New Images - 17 New Events - 4 Ayane Events - 4 Ami Events - 4 Miku Events - 4 Makoto Events - 1 Secret Event - 3 New Animations - Unlockable Halloween costumes for Chika/Makoto/Sara - New Characters - New Music - Changes/Fixes for Older Content
v0.10.0 Part 1 - 40k+ Words - 400+ New Images - 16 New Events - Halloween Costumes! (Which will be added to invite over animations in Part 2) - New Locations - New Music - Changes/Fixes for Older Content - Chika's "Detention" event now has a separate trigger for players who decided against telling her she was beautiful in the dressing room.
v0.9.0 Part 2 40k Words - 400+ New Images - 15 New Events - 4 Futaba Events - 2 Makoto Events - 2 Chika Events - 2 Sara Events - 2 Kirin Events - 2 Karin Events - 1 Secret Event - 1 New Character - 6 New Animations (Ayane/Ami/Kirin/Makoto/Chika/Sara) - Invite Over System (Chika/Makoto/Sara) - Changeable Outfits for Invite Animations - Computer Terminal for Use on Weekends - 9 New Generic/Repeatable Events - New Music - Changes/Fixes for Older Content
v0.9.0 Part 1
- 37K+ Words - 400+ New Images - 17 New Events - 4 Maya Events - 4 Yumi Events - 4 Rin Events - 4 Sana Events - 1 Secret Event - 3 New Characters - New Music - New Backgrounds/Locations - Changes/fixes for older content - 0 H-Scenes (Don't kill me)
v0.8.0 - 48k Words (18 Events Total) - 600+ New Images - 16 Main Events - 2 Lust Events - New Music - New Backgrounds/Settings - Changes/Fixes for Older Content KNOWN ISSUES: - Ami's first lust event is shown as crossed off when starting a new game. It is still obtainable, just a UI bug. Will be fixed in 0.9.0.
v0.7.0 - 50K Words (25 Events Total) - 2 New Main Characters (Molly & Tsuneyo) - 600+ New Images - 3 New Animated Scenes (Chika x2/Haruka) - Koi Cafe/Tojo Ramen Now Available at Night - 7 Main Events - 6 Molly Events - 6 Tsuneyo Events - 2 Lust Events - 1 Chika Event - 1 Chinami Event - 1 Maki Event - 1 Secret Event - 12 New Repeatable Generic Events - Dorm Floor #2 - Dorm Room #6 - New Event Tracker (BETA) - New Music - New Backgrounds/Settings - Outlines for Character Names - Karin/Kirin Name Color Change - Changes/Fixes for Older Content - Go Back Option Added to Several Menus - Hide Window Function for Android
v0.6.1 - Public release of 0.6.0 (Patreon version) - Bug fixes - Grammar corrections - Girls' Dorm redesign
v0.6.0 - 60k Words - 600+ Images - 7 Main Events - 1 Secret Event - 2 Ami Events - 2 Chika Events - 2 Makoto Events - 2 Ayane Events - 1 Miku Event - Side character dating/affection system - "Call Someone" Option added to after school and opened - 1 Kaori Event - 1 Sara Event - 1 Kirin Event - 1 Karin Event - 2 Haruka Events - 2 Lust Events - New Music - New Main Menu - Fixes/changes to older content - 4 New animations (Makoto/Ami/Haruka/Sara) - New locations - 2 New characters
v0.5.0 Expansions on the character-stories for Rin, Sana, Yumi, Futaba, Miku, and Maya are all present in this update, as well as 7 New Main Events, 2 Lust Events, 1 Secret Event, and 4 New Replayable Animations.
v0.4.0 - 47k New Words - Roughly 3 Hours of Gameplay - 500+ New Images - New Sprite Variants - Scene Replay Mode - 3 New Side Characters (Chinami/Kirin/Karin) - 3 New Animations (Makoto/Ami/Sara) - Dorm Room #1 - Dorm Room #3 - 5 Chika Events - 4 Yumi Events - 4 Makoto Events - 4 Miku Events - 7 Main Events - 1 Lust Event* - 1 Secret Event - Event/Affection Tracker for Android - Several Minor Bugfixes - Multiple New Music Tracks - Several Changes to Old Content
*The first lust event for every girl lets you change the name they call you in private v0.3.0
- Roughly 40k words - Roughly 3 Hours of Gameplay - PNGs converted to WEBP for reduced game size - Hundreds of New Images - New Music - New Sprite Variants - 3 New Animations (1 Ayane/2 Futaba)* - 8 New Main Events - 2 New Rin Events - 2 New Futaba Events - 2 New Ayane Events - 2 New Sana Events - 4 New Ami Events - 4 New Maya Events - 1 Secret Event - Dorm Room 5 - Additional Rin Design - Haruka Redesign - Kaori Kadowaki (New Side Character) - Added "Lust" Stat*2 - Added "Yearbook" (Patron list) to the main menu - Fixed bug where players who completed the first secret event in 0.1.0 would not have the event marked as complete - Minor fixes/changes for older content
* Animations can be viewed as replayable scenes in the dorm after knocking on a girl's door *2 Lust is gained by playing the replayable dorm animations and will unlock special scenes later on in the main/side stories
KNOWN ISSUES: - Several lines in the prologue give outdated information about the content currently available. These will be removed in 0.4.0. - Maya's repeatable hallway event does not award affection. This will be fixed in 0.4.0. - Rin's Level 15 Dorm event can be triggered after her "Delirium" event. This is unintentional and will be fixed in 0.4.0. v0.2.0
- Adds 1+ hour of gameplay - Roughly 25k new words - 264 New images - 73 New sprite variants - 4 New music tracks - Event/Affection tracker - Dorm Room 2 - 7 Main Events - 2 Rin Events - 2 Futaba Events - 4 Ayane Events - 4 Sana Events - 1 Secret Event - Several minor fixes/changes for old content
KNOWN ISSUES: - The affection tracker isn't always accurate the first time you check it. Still trying to figure out why. If you think it's wrong, wait a few seconds and try opening it again. - Some old completed events will not be marked as complete until you go to sleep. - The dorm tutorial still shows Room 2 as not being implemented. It will show up normally in subsequent visits.
v0.1.0 Initial Release -Roughly 3 hours of gameplay -50k + Words -476 Images -187 Sprite variants -21 Music tracks -Dorm System -Main Events up to Day 24 -Room with clocks -Level 0 affection event for all 10 girls -Rin side events at affection 5 and 10 -Futaba side events at affection 5 and 10 -Rin dorm events at affection 5 and 10 -Futaba dorm events at affection 5 and 10
3-09-2021 the russian and english version of the Lessons in Love game has been updated.
ImagesVideo Installation help
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section