You play as a senior high school student who is in pursuit of love. One day you met a mysterious man who will change the way you live your life. You are entangled with 5 female characters who will play a vital role on whom you'll be having your happy ending or change the destiny by going into the route of corruption. Will you follow your HEART or will you follow your LUST?
Please start a new game to avoid map calibration issues and SAVE frequently!
- Android is still on its experimental stage. Buttons will be implemented soon.
1. Modified dining table to fix with the collision. 2. Optimized performance for old devices. 3. Workaround on Movement and map calibration 3a. Some players reported to have issues with the character path-finding. I'm taking a look at this it might have been caused by the isometric setup and certain plugins that does not match.
- Mouse - I made a workaround for the meantime on the mouse issue. You can now click the events/npc to activate them. (See also known issue)
- Map adjustments - It won't be smooth yet as I haven't made the omnidirectional sprites but it will be implemented soon, I'm just saving up money to have them in one sweep.
4. Computer should now be available to view all scenes.
Sprite will no longer be Pixelize - As part of the plan of revamp and also to align into the isometric map, sprite will be remade to have omnidirectional movement.
- I would honestly say that I have yet to have a fund to remake all of the sprite for the 3rd time but I am aiming this to be fixed by the end of October. Don't worry I am not begging, just give me time the support is enough.
- (MOUSE) Game crashes may experience as there are a few events that triggers when you click from specific tiles. I am yet to fix it, but for now please only click the icons or the NPC that you can see on screen! v0.2
FPS Issue - Fixed with an optional plug in (synch on or off), if issue persists please provide feedback I will try to remediate this.
Android - Removing some plugins that is causing issues, will try to update to the latest version of "android".
Typho/Grammatical errors (Proof Reading)
- New suggestion of Izanami and Hel's role to calibrate into the text scripts.
- English isn't my daily and main language but trying to fix it to have fluidity on the story flow.
Hide UI / Text box during scenes - Hotkey is "h".
Addition of Izanami and Hel's role - for example: Landlady and Dorm mate (up to you to decide what is their role in your life).
Text Scripts update - to fit the "new role" of Izanami and Hel. Dorm buddy? Landlady? v0.1
This is the initial version of Student Affairs after the revision, it contains the prologue of the game where we fixed the story line.
You'll notice that it is only prologue but will have new and various scenes that was not included on the older version. 10+ scenes.
This release does not include the mini-games yet. BGMs are currently work in progress so you'll notice that most of the maps does not include any BGM.
Doors: Opening the door requires to to press CONFIRM (Z by default) on some instances while inside the room it does not require you to press the confirm button to get to the next map. You may notice that it requires to get to a better "spot" before you can get out of the map, this is being calibrated at the moment if the event of going out of the door fits the tile. Feel free to provide your feedback on this.
Indicators: You will notice that the indicators are like a give away. (Chat with NPC, Go here, Go there) This is intentional on the prologue but will be harder as the chapter proceeds. Don't worry hints will be given!
Game configuration for PC: The default configuration of the game is up, down, left and right arrows, z for confirm and x to cancel, hold shift to run/dash or can be fix via "options menu > always dash ON". In the options menu you may reconfigure this.
ImagesVideo Installation help
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section