You are a university Literature Professor and a Brother in the forbidden Order of Light, who sets off on a summer research expedition about pirate lore, which becomes a much larger adventure than originally planned. Your three best students, Britta, Saga, and Signe (twins), all sexy, bright, young ladies, are accompanying you on this voyage as an optional, special topics course. Lust & Piracy is set in a dystopian world where the Global Corporate Council (GCC) has taken over all major governments, dictating every aspect of the global society, including business, religion, laws, and the slave trade. While your intention is to avoid involvement in the depressing society at large, you will find it more and more unavoidable to play a role in humanity's struggle. Aside from Britta, Saga, and Signe, you will meet and have the opportunity to become sexually and romantically involved with numerous other girls along your voyage.
Added quest log and triggers, so continuing from a save will likely cause you to miss some things without any notification of errors.
Introduction of two new non-love-interest characters.
Added playtime display in Ship’s Log.
The new story content in this version is the continuation of the opening, with the MC returning to pick up Britta, Saga, and Signe. Regular open world gameplay is planned for the next release.
Converted most png images to jpg, reducing the game’s file size dramatically. Will be exploring different audio formats to see if I find any to be satisfactory to reduce those file sizes in the future without sacrificing quality.
Some general editing that does not alter the story.
Blackjack may still have some bugs, so it is advisable to save before playing it. Twice while play testing I have run into an issue where one or two cards were not cleared after the hand and remained on the screen (and I think it also miscalculated the hand total when this happened). Have not found the error in the code despite detailed inspection, so I must spend more time finding what detail I’m missing.
Some of the work to be done for the next version includes:
- making cabins for girls
- setting up custom dive gear and swimwear for the girls
- making new shaders/textures for the wave system - it was designed for an earlier render engine and did not convert well to work with iray, so will be trying out making a multi-layered shader and making a new primitive prop base to which the original wave system deformers will be applied
- some of the existing beach scenes have flaws that will need to be fixed, partly because of the poor quality of the converted wave system, partly because of other mistakes; depending on how smoothly everything goes, those scenes may be redone for the next version - redoing these flawed scenes is the ideal plan for overall consistency
- planning to add some more repeatable activities, including treasure diving, as the intention is for the next version to NOT have a hard cutoff
• Re-rendered nearly all existing images with iray, plus added some content within the existing story (the iray re-render is the reason for this revised release) • Some general editing • Added ability to name saves (added in v 0.0.2.0 or 0.0.2.0r1); when this was done I noticed that it somehow threw off the day number for my saves (this issue has been fixed), so if you continue from an earlier save you may be one day off - if you are off it shouldn't cause any functional or story related problems, but you should be leaving to return to Universitetö on day 14 • Some additional image content added to help fill out a couple of areas of the existing story, does not alter the storyline • Added blackjack to MC's computer; this was not done because of a particular plan to have blackjack on the MC's computer, it was primarly included for the purpose of preparing and testing the blackjack code for a future casino environment; presently, there is a limit of a maximum of 9 cards per hand (increased from 5, will be increased to 21 in the future if the table space allows); will add ability to split cards in future; blackjack code is a modification based on the code used in the game "Gambling Life" by Rik Productions/Silk Ari, who is now working with HSA Games on "Oath of Loyalty". It is quite possible that there are still flaws in this code, and if you happen upon any please report them to me. One possible flaw is if the dealer ever stands before reaching a score of 17; if you notice this, please take a screenshot as it could help me track down the problem. • Menu Screen Title Note: the game title for Lust & Piracy in the main menu now includes Norse runes and Enochian - it is animated and changes from the English alphabet to Younger Futhark alphabet to Enochian alphabet and repeats; the Norse and Enochian are NOT translations into those languages at this time, as the resources I presently have for them did not easily offer up correct translations, so at this time they are just written in English using those Norse and Enochian fonts (I will take some time in the future to work out appropriate translations) • Skipping: had an issue where it would function in a navigation screen and cause problems, but it should be fixed now - if you come across any problems when you are skipping through content please send me a message (even if you are not a patron you can contact me through discord) • Waves Tool Issues: the waves tool I'm using (and as of yet the best Daz wave tool I've been able to find) is a bit old and was designed for earlier render engines, such as 3delight; this tool did NOT convert to iray very well, so many of those images are a bit lacking; before adding more content that requires a wave system, I will need to find a better wave prop/tool set or make something better myself (I do have some ideas to make something better with custom multi-layered shaders and then use the waves controllers that are part of the existing wave tool); there are some various deficiencies in some of the images in the scenes involving the waves tool, which may be countered with some helper props, but will be addressed along with obtaining, making, or modifying something to fix what is lacking in the appearance of the waves tool itself. [Edit: in this release skipping is still on when playing blackjack, and using it gives bad results; I have corrected this, but that correction will not be publicly available until the next release]
v0.0.2.0r1 Includes a little editing of the writing and some image replacements.
v0.0.2.0 Includes the first open world game play, with a few repeatable activities, before returning to a forced story path at a designated time trigger (day 14). Aside from adding this open world environment, I have added a text credits screen available in the "About" section. Some reworking of the hud system, mainly the time/day and ship's log/stats/etc (there will continue to be modifications to the hud elements for at least a few versions). The camera and shopping icons on the laptop currently do nothing. Along with the added content, there has been some general editing.
1-02-2022 the english version of the Lust & Piracy game has been updated.
ImagesVideo Installation help
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section