In the game, you play like a Pro Hero, a fresh graduate from U.A, who was killed in action but was saved by a mysterious Quirk and sent back in time. Given a second chance, it's time to hone your power, get closer to allies in order to solve the mystery of your future and try to avoid your impending doom. You will be able to experience many lewd situations with your favorite characters along the way. Fair price for dying once, right?
V0.25: - This is a Jiro update. We pick up from the last time, after seeing a movie with her. However, to continue with the story, you have to complete the Mall Rescue event.
- 2 new H-CGs, and a few none-H ones.
- I also changed my writing style for the H-events, using more words to fill in the space where we don't have CGs. Feedback is appreciated.
- New characters: Momo. Not much you can do with her now, but she will become available in the next update.
- New and improved Jiro sprite.
- New and improved the protagonist's sprite.
- New UI for the Memo book.
- New combat UI.
- Added more transition effects, without making them too intrusive.
- Added a button for Android users to hide the UI, so that they can see the CGs without the textbox.
- Properly locked all ways out of the Training Ground when you're supposed to give Ochaco a massage, so you can't soft-lock the game at this part anymore.
- Locked all locations during the intro, so that the only place that you can get to from the map is the School Gate. These will be reopened after you attend Eraserhead's homeroom. This is to prevent confusion during the intro, and lessen the chance of someone messing something up during that part.
- Fixed a lot of stuttering issues.
- Fixed some UI bugs where the texts on the choice buttons spilled outside the button's boundary.
- Fixed some grammar mistakes and typos.
V0.24 - This is a Mei update. A pretty straight forward one that further her story with some new scenes to see. - Fixed Mei's sprite a bit, let me know if you like the changes. - Some new hidden objects minigames. Like before, you can skip them after waiting for 20 seconds. - No new location, but we did a lot of visual improvements to some existing ones. - The MC got a brand new room, since his old one was quite shitty. - Touched up the visual of the School Yard a little bit. - New UI, mostly to make them less intrusive and remove the transparency that sometimes prevents the players from reading the text. - While we're at the UI changes, you can now skip time by clicking on the time indicator on the top left of the screen. The old time skip button has been removed. - Fixed the Invisible Girl's CG, so that her hair style is more in line with canon.
- We continue with Ochaco's story in this update.
- 2 new scenes: 1 short scene and 1 long one, which contains 3 CGs.
- The start of a new side mission, you can trigger this questline by lurking around the alleys, wearing Mei's goggles, but only after a certain point of the story. No CG or H-scene for this questline for now, just the introduction.
- A new hidden object mini game during Ochaco's new story. This will be the 'default' mini game from now on. If you can't find all the items, or simply don't want to play the game, wait 20 seconds, a 'Skip' button will appear on the top right of the screen.
- Two ATM machines that you can hack for money (cost slicers). One on the main street, and one in the mall. Each machine has a cooldown period of 7 days after being hacked.
- If you've done the mall rescue, whether you successes or not, Midnight will contact you on the first night after you loaded up a save file. Meet with her and get her Quirk that allows you to disable an enemy for a turn.
- If you helped Ochaco to keep her job at the store, said store will now sell a better healing item.
- Mei's contact in the alley will occasionally have grade 2 slicers in his stock, which you will need from now on. He will also very rarely, sell a Double-H-Potion.
- New locations: The public gym, Ochaco's hallway, and her bathroom.
- Fix the bug where Ochaco and Jiro's texts were overlapped, softlocking the game. Hopefully I've caught all of them now.
- Known issue: Ochaco wears the wrong outfit at a certain point during her story. this will be fixed in the future.
- We're finally, officially finished with 'phase 1'. Every new content from the next update onward will require you to clear the mall rescue main quest to access. With some small exceptions that shouldn't affect your gameplay.
- Improved Tsuyu and Midnight's nude sprites.
- 4 new Tsuyu scenes, continue the blackmail route and connect it to the main story.
- 1 new scene with a new girl.
- 1 new gadget from Mei after the mall rescue with some neat functionalities. Use it at the right place to unlock the scene above.
- When you're visiting Mei, again, after the mall rescue, if you're lucky, you can catch her doing some interesting things.
- 2 new locations: Teacher's lounge and the Main Street. Main Street can be accessed from the Mall, or if you're on the map, click on the space right in front of the Mall.
- New item: Grade-2 Slicer. This do nothing for now, but you can still collect them. There will be more things to hack from the next update.
- New item: Firecrackers. These consumable items will deal moderate elemental damage to your enemy when used.
- New item: Shockwave Disk. These consumable items will deal moderate mental damage to your enemy when used.
- New item: Mechanical Gauntlet. This item will deal moderate physical damage to your enemy when used. No limit on how many time you can use it, but it doesn't come cheaply.
The last 3 items can be bought at a shop in the alleyways, after you've cleared the mall rescue. But you will be given samples of firecrackers and the disks if you help the shop owner with a little something.
- Fixed a bug where any combo with Jiro's Quirk - Earphone Jack doesn't deal any damage.
- Fixed some instances where the wrong fight would occur. Hopefully I've caught them all by now.
- Fixed some instances where the wrong fight occured within the Training Ground.
- Tweaked the Inventory screen's UI.
- New character: Kyoka Jiro. This comes with the first part of her story. No H for her at this point though.
- Continue with the main story. You and your friends will come together for a rescue mission, where you can 'lead' them, assign them roles and decide the outcome of the quest.
- You will receive prompt for this once you finished all 0.14 stories, which mean Ochaco, Mei and Tsuyu/Midnight. After this, go to sleep at night and you will be asked if you want to continue with the main story. Once accept, you have to follow through with the whole thing. The only way to back out is by backtracking or loading a save.
- You will receive an in-game warning as well, but it's highly recommended that you finish Jiro's current story before accepting the main quest. She's not required to success the main story part, but having her will make your life much easier.
- Yes, you can 'fail' the main story. To prevent that, read the dialogues before and after choices, and remember the affinity advantages when picking who goes into which team. Save your potions and stock up on chocolate.
- 2 new H-scenes with Midnight. This is the reward for 'passing' the main story segment. So you might want to do everything to help your chance. If you fail, you won't get the scenes, but the story will process like normal.
- Nerf the HP of all enemy (again) to make it easier, especially for new players. It should be really easy now, unless you pick all the wrong choices.
- New locations: The park, the mall and 3 shops within it - music shop, fastfood joint and cinema.
- Protagonist's house expanded: He now got a 2nd floor hallway, a locker/washing room and a shower room.
- Fixed some inconsistent graphic where people were wearing the wrong outfits, and blushing for no reason.
- Improved Ochaco's scene.
- This is an Ochaco update, so all the new content is hers. 2 new scenes.
- New location: Ochaco's room. Purple house right below Tsuyu's. You will unlock it during gameplay.
- If you couldn't, or didn't, help Ochaco during the villains incident and she got fired. Well, she got a new job.
- If you helped her, nothing change.
- To start her new content, Ochaco must be recruitable, then go to sleep and the MC will say that you should check on your new teammates.
- The beach cave's optional boss fight is NO LONGER OPTIONAL. Its drop is now required to progress in Ochaco's story. So if you haven't defeat it, now is the time. Be aware though, do it as soon as possible, there will be a part of the story where Ochaco won't join your party no matter what, and you don't want to be losing a team member for that fight.
- If you did beat it though, go see Mei again and hand the item over for some reward. She'll call on you later when the time comes.
- More robot fights with increasing difficulty, ending with a 3 consecutive fights. Now, you don't have to participate in the 3rd fight at all, with no consequence. If you want to challenge yourself and team up with Eijiro though, stock up on potions and chocolates. It IS strong.
- Gameplay wise, I nerfed a lot of enemies. They now have less HP and damage.
- Remove the Quirk leveling system. All existing Quirks will be reset to level 1. This is not permanent. Quirk leveling will return in the form of Quirk upgrade with one simple upgrade tree for each owned Quirk. This way it's less clunky and allow for more varieties of upgrade rather than straight up damage boost.
- Nothing game breaking, just a couple of visual errors during the animation CGs. They will be patched within 24 hours so if you find them too distracting, you can opt to wait and download the patched version.
- Continuation of Mei's story.
- 3 new scenes: 1 with Mei, 1 with Ochaco, 1 with Tsuyu. Only Mei's scene has a story value, the other 2 are optional and CAN be missed.
- 1 new location: The Beach Cave. This is essentially a 'dungeon' for the player to get through. It's a series of fights that you have to beat to get to the next floor. It's also part of Mei's story, so talk to her to access the cave.
- Squadmate system: While getting through the Cave and any future 'dungeons', as well as some other battles, you can bring up to 2 of your friends to ease the burden. Your squadmates will give you unlimited usage of their own Quirks while they're in your party (Gravity for Ochaco, Frog for Tsuyu, for example), and will occasionally shield you from enemy's attacks.
Not everyone can be recruited, however. For now, only Ochaco and Tsuyu, and you have to finish their current story, then talk with them again afterward to make them recruitable, as well as receive a bonus of 50 max HP per girl. From then on you can choose to add them into your squad whenever you visit a 'dungeon'.
Note that the more squadmates you bring, the less money you'll get from the 'dungeon'. However, there're scenes that can only be seen if you have a specific person in your party while in the 'dungeon'.
- Increase the chocolate's recovery to +100 HP instead of 50. Without defensive buffs, most enemy hit you harder than that anyway.
- 2 boss fights. 1 optional and 1 not. But I recommend doing both all the same. The optional boss IS strong, however, so stock up on recovery items before engaging it. Once you trigger the story sequence that leads to that fight, you can't back out unless by loading an earlier save. The Beach Cave will stay open as long as the optional boss is there, but will close once it's beaten, so make sure to loot it thoroughly.
- Fixed a potion related bug. If you don't have any potion in your inventory, go talk to Mei, she will give you one. This only happens once as compensation for the bug and will no longer be available in the next patch. So sorry new players for out of place dialogue during Mei's first encounter inside the lab.
- Fixed a bug where loading while on Ochaco's route will force you into a loop, which break the game. Thank you, zeerin.
- Fixed a bug where Ochaco still got fired even if she didn't join you in fighting the Villains.
-Fixed a minor graphic error in the new battle UI.
- New combat UI.
- Fixed the start up bug on the Android version.
- Fixed the map issue where places aren't being unlocked correctly for some PC/Mac user.
- Fixed the issue where accessing new contents caused a crash on the PC/Mac version.
Sorry for the inconvenient and the long delay for this fix, I was looking for a way to ensure compatibility down the line too, and the start up bug on Android really messed it up. That piece of code works fine on PC/Mac but caused error in the Android ver.
v0.12 Old saves from 0.11 compatible.
- We continue the story of Tsuyu in this update. For most players, this will be a linear experience. There are variables in places that only kick in if you play a new game and rush straight to Tsuyu's route, or didn't explore everything 0.11 has to offer.
This, however, do not impact the story in any significant way, so old players don't need to restart their game to find new contents.
- New events:
+ 3 new Tsuyu events. 2 with the protagonist, and 1 with Midnight.
- An UI overhaul. Or most of them anyway. This update didn't touch upon combat at all. Therefore, the combat UI is still the old one. This will be fixed in the next update, which will offer more combat opportunities.
- New item:
+ Chocolate, can be purchased from the convenient store for 500$ each. Can be used during combat to restore HP, and chase away Dementors, I guess.
- The beach is now accessible.
- The convenient store is now opened from the start.
- Added various dialogues to other routes, so the characters (mostly Midnight) will have dialogues appropriate in regard to where you currently are in Tsuyu's route. For example, if you play Tsuyu before Ochaco, the protagonist will no longer comment on how he 'remembers' Midnight during her class, as if it was the first time he ever saw her after time travelling.
- Various bug fixes:
+ Fixed the bug where using the combos "Electrification" + "Zoom" and "Dark Shadow" + "Zoom" do nothing, causing the player to lose one turn during combat.
+ Fixed a bug where the player didn't get Eijiro's "Hardening" Quirk, even after beating the 3-robot fight.
+ Fixed a bug where the player is unable to initiate the 3-robot fight if they didn't use "Hardening" to help Mei (but use an alternate method instead). You still have to talk to Mei first.
v0.11b - Changed some dialogues that can cause confusion about a certain item to the players. (Thank you, McDoodleFart)
!!!!!! OLD SAVES NOT COMPATIBLE !!!!!!
- Complete overhaul of the story structure. There's now a more defined central story. Ochaco's route no longer seems like the 'main' one, and you can follow any available route in any order you like.
- The routes are also less linear, there will be choices. Some will have consequences, some don't. The ones that do, you will be able to see their effects sooner or later.
- Added a battle system, where you can choose up to two Quirks to perform a combo. Use it to fight against robots and Villains.
- Introduce new characters and the beginning of their routes:
+ Mei Hatsume.
+ Eijiro Kirishima. While he isn't a partner for 'romance' (ehem), it's still worth it to follow his storyline for his Quirk.
- New scenes:
+ 1 new Ochaco scene (2 variants) and a big chunk of story to advance her route.
+ 1 new Mei scene where you saw her after an experiment gone wrong.
We're sorry to say that Tsuyu received no update this time. This was initially planned, but wasn't ideal to put it in here. If I did, it would have ended in a terrible cliffhanger.
Sorry Tsuyu fans. She will be the one who receive a major update in 0.12, together with an UI overhaul.
That's all for now. Enjoy!
v0.1 First Release
18-09-2022 the english version of the RE: Hero Academia game has been updated.
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section