You live with an eccentric but loving family. One day, your father out of nowhere declares he's bringing you all back to Pitsville, his hometown! Uncover the town's secrets, interact with some bizarre characters, learn the truth about the sudden relocation, and challenge fate itself!
v0.6 - Around 500 render. - 9 animations. - Continuation of the story.
v0.5 Final - Added Helen scene. - 3 animations. - Re-rendered few renders. - Fixed spelling and grammar errors. - Added lewd scenes to the Scene Gallery. - Bug fixes, and general polish. I found a bug that prevents the player from getting one of the endings, so everyone have to start a new game. I'm sorry about that
v0.5 Beta - 800+ renders. - 8 animations. - Continuation of the story.
v0.4 Final - Fixed Grammar and spelling mistakes. - Added 2 animations. - Added 15 renders. - Added a scene with the Higher Being. - Fixed one animation. - Added 4 unlockable gallery images. - Added the new scenes to the scene gallery.
v0.4-Beta - 685 renders. - 12 animations.
v0.3a - Added 3 new animations.
- Added 11 New renders.
- Added scene's gallery (should work with your current save).
- Added Image's gallery, where you unlock Images either by progressing through the story or by specific choices. Monthly renders were added and a couple of custom ones that I made. I'll make unique renders for the gallery in the future. (You have to play the game again if you want to unlock everything, sorry!)
- Replaced 6 renders with minor problems.
- Added the ability to name your save files.
- Fixed Grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Fixed the audio problem where some sfx plays even if you turn it off.
v0.2a - Minor fixes to dialogue. - Added "30 minutes later text" That's all I hope you enjoy!
v0.1a - Bug fixes - Minor fixes to dialogue - Android port
v0.1 - Initial Release
4-08-2023 the russian and english version of the Above The Clouds game has been updated.
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section