Alena has turned 18 and she decided to run away from home! There will be an adventure awaiting her in the new town; she will make new friends, as well as enemies, and she will discover new places and experiences.
v0.2.9 The latest public update 0.2.9. This is a small update with about 200 renders.
added the option to access the H scenes with Lara when she's dom.
Bug fixed and improvements
v0.2.8 Added 3 new scenes Bug fix - Energy wasn't taken when leaving to Loren's place. Bug fix - Energy wasn't taken when inviting Alex to Loren's room.
v0.2.7 0.2.7 change log:
5 new scenes in Alena's room with the Male Cashier 2 new scenes in Alena's room with Lara (female cashier) when Alena is dom
WIP Options at the beginning of the game are now unclickable
Changed how supporter's mode is activated.
v0.2.6 FEATURES: 4 new scenes at Loren's room with Alex
Cheat table system fixed
v0.2.5 100 new renders Added 4 scenes in Loren's room with Alex Bug fix in one of the scenes. Game stats reset bug fixed
v0.2.4 FEATURES 4 scenes in Loren's room with Lara (The female cashier) Cheat table added (Patreon access only) Android version added
BUGFIXES: Game teleports the user to school when trying to work and sticks there Game lingers images from scenes even after leaving those scenes Spelling errors Phone bill payment error
OTHER: Female Cashier (Lara) - Talking to her at the store takes less energy now. Extra scenes now are for supporters only Implemented a "Not Seen" notifier dot on and inside Extra scenes tab for not seen scenes. New music added for extra scenes. Studying now consumes 2 energy points. Phone notifications added for when it's time to pay the bill/sim card is off.
v0.2.2 FEATURES: 600+ Renders in total 6 New scenes with Loren in her room where you can choose her outfit (only 2 outfits for now) 3 New scenes with Loren at the Park at night various other minor scenes where you seduce Loren in her room. New character introduced (Gracie) with her own path You can now study at home to raise intellect
BUGFIXES: Class attendance wasn't raising intellect. Some screens images were clinging after closing. Other minor fixes.
v0.2.0 FEATURES: 5 New scenes: 3 new scenes added with Zelda 2 new scenes added with the male cashier (one of them has 3 poses options) 210+ new renders in total Secondary goal set: ruin some people lives!
BUGFIXES: Loren scene scissoring with Alena wasn't viewable Cashier scene dialogue wasn't complete Room Button was misbehaving
OTHER: Changed Zelda font color.
FEATURES: - Game goal set: Make enough money to set up a restaurant in the city with Loren. - 4 new sex scene added (3 with Loren, 1 with girl cashier.) - 4 new places added (Loren's room, School cafeteria, Teachers lounge (wip), Tennis field (wip)) - Jump start to free-mode implemented. - Player weekly boost ($50) is now available in Alena's room. (4 weeks max). - Find lost money in the park (randomly generated, in two spots, with 20% chance, $10-$15 value). - Alt path to bring up the strapon subject (Talk to Loren) - Added room shortcut for most screens.
BUGFIXES: - Night map was looking awful - Sim card was billed even before buying it - Loren date was playable more than once - Asking about Matt resets the working days counter - Girl cashier related bug.
OTHER: - Default starting money is changed from 0 to 25 - Default starting energy is changed from 0 to 3 - Sleep now has a 50% chance of recovering 2 points, 30% chance of recovering 3, and 20% chance of recovering 5. - Scene counter removed for now. - This update came in with more than 120 renders.
v0.1.7 FEATURES: - Loren Path extended. - Phone is now usable to call Loren. - Alex Path extended - No new sex scenes - 1 new massage scene added - 1 new foot licking scene added. - 1 new date scene added.
BUGFIXES: - Female cashier dom path fixed - Spelling errors fixed - Music trigger fixed when Alena meets Loren for the first time in the restaurant. - WIP paths are now disabled to avoid confusion - Scene counter is now fixed
OTHER: - Files size reduced/optimized - New hover cursor added for selections/buttons - Phone background changed - Patreon button and itch.io button added to main menu and game menu
v0.1.6 Options menu restored Ability to skip Rollback is restored (only before the free mode) v0.1.5: Free mode implemented. First 6 new character paths have been implemented. (Loren's path is still wip!) New 19 scenes implemented. Ability to work at the La-Pizza restaurant has been implemented. New places have been introduced, Park and Store. The game menu has been refined. Minor renders have been fixed. Many minor bugs were fixed.
29-07-2022 the english version of the Alenas New Life game has been updated.
ImagesVideo Installation help
In order for you to be able to install this game, you need to enable (allow) installation of applications from unknown sources (Unknown sources) in the phone settings. Usually this item is in the Security section